I know a lot of people think that resolutions are for dopes, but why not take the opportunity to be inspired to better yourself? Even if it is nixed by February, at least you tried... right? Here is my list of resolutions for 2012!
1. Drink miraculous juice (like this awesome beet + lemon + kale mix) multiple times a week, if not every day.
2. Go on a 10 day juice cleanse.
3. Experiment more with french cooking (with a little help from bon appetit).
4. Take it easy a little more often.
5. Be a better long distance friend (daughter + sister). I suck at correspondence.
6. Become a master at my new camera!
7. Get published in a nationally distributed magazine.
8. Visit somewhere I've never been (New York??).
9. Keep a house plant alive (this will not happen).
10. Keep Mozart in flossy attire.
Wish me luck! Do you have any resolutions?